Sunday, 11 December 2022

Sending parents off + bowling oh bowling.

Today my siblings sent my parents off the airport to the Madinah. Somehow with all the rush it still felt smooth. My parents first diy umrah. Sharing hugs & a lil cry. Saying I love you cause if anything I want to be able to say that. Ahh. My throat feels perit again. H says he's gonna miss them so so many times. My dad didn't cry just the girls. Hmm. L & I had a slight red eye after my mom started crying. I hope my parents have the heart to heart session + love honeymoon there. I pray solat hajat that morning for their safety. The airport was super pack with like 4 flights all to Saudi. After that, we went exploring KLIA + went to Mitsui Outlet. I had a lovely time exploring the place. Then, it's time to sent off S for her first solo flight + first domestic flight. It was funny cause at the check in kiosk she had to hurried to the bathroom and I ended up check in for her. The luggage tag was super confusing to say. 

Now I'm feeling sore. I though of going to bowl but I need rest. Hmm. A massage would be nice. I bowled last Tuesday and it was goood but yesterday was such an embarassment. Jeez. Huhu. I felt like hmm why? I practiced si hard and I thought I improved to decent level yet dum nope a worst mark. Plus, the other staff who hadn't bowled long + use house bowl was better than me. Huhu. I want to be better. Dear body. Please cooperate.

This work week was a lil hectic. Had to finish myubat but I was the runner some time this week so it helped. My teeth hurt a lil. Went out with F on Weds. She's pregnant. Hehe. So that's I guess it for the update.

Pandora,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment