Monday, 4 July 2022

The fitnah of this world...

Took me some thing to be a bit rajin to write this. It's not like I'm doing much, just on my phone. Scrolling, mindlessly or really? Feeling like having a conversation tonight but I guess there's no one on my other side yet. This past week went overall good. Had the bit of anxiety of last week and fast typing the reasoning letter. And my first lunch call! I hope I did it well. 

Went bowling the saturday, with the time. I guess it got me thinking of boundaries and respecting others. How should I put the line on making jokes about me/flirt/disturbing me. Regardless, putting a straight face is something though the heart is afraid of the fitnah I may caused. Beauty a fleeting character Allah put in this world which is only 1% percent of what jannah can offer. But just that can stirred a souless body. Hmm. Protect me oh Allah.

I nearly about A's wedding. Had to trouble my dad but we made it. I feel bad for my dad. He deserve so much rest. and happiness and the luxury of slowing down, taking the time. I had a more positive thought of having a big walimah, sadaqa for ppl, food. And thinking of how time is ticking for my parents. Will I get to build my smol fam before they go? I hope so. Aamiin.

Yeay! Done.
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment