Sunday, 8 August 2021

A 7 hours long class + Grocery shopping alone.

 I'm super lazy to write and guess what the sigma class has a 7 hours long class. Aigoo. Just have way through it. I managed to get my usual work done, clean the desk and sheets. Ahh I can't wait for Muharram's holiday next Tuesday. My body doesn't feel that good macam angin. I ate durian & cempedak uite a bit plus feeling sleepy from it. Doing work makes me feel better.

I went aeon alamanda last Thursday. I guess I'm a grown up now shopping groceries on my own. But carrying the heavy groceries are not fun. Huhu. My arms was sores until yesterday. Did I mention I got meninggococcal vaccine the Friday? Oh and this week there's a new prp in. I hope I taught him well. A week left until my hospital attachment. Yikes!

Gotta go maghrib,

TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment