Wednesday, 23 October 2019

I don't eat oden but I work there.

There's an oden kiosk at our cafe. Last week Monday, they said they want a part timer for 1 hour. So I decided to take the chance even though I was nervous.

Turns out I did a great job. Plus, they hired me for 2. So I got 8 bucks for that! Alhamdulillah.

I guess. With financial issues and stuffs, I don't have much option to find money because at least it put my heart a peace a bit. I'm trying to sells stuffs online, instant noodles offline (which is going well) and work part time if I could. So if Allah wills, I can earn a bit.

I guess the pleasure time of just dedicating to study is over. But still, I'm grateful. 

May Allah grant me chance to always help my family,
The Girl in a Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment