Monday, 31 December 2018

2018 in a nutshell.

It's currently 7.07 a.m, I'm actually so proud of myself this year. So many big life-changing things has happened and I'm so proud of how much I'd grown although with blood & tears. Lol. So following to last year 10 questions from Aida Azlin, here's Sarah 2018 in a run.

1. Name three words that best describe my 2018.
Pain, tears, & grateful.

2. Biggest lesson you've learned this year.
Every person we meet is destined by Allah & whatever ultimately happens is what Allah plans best for us. We meet & got to know because of Him & we depart because of Him too. Isn't that beautiful? And to trust our guts (but let's really see about this one).

3. Biggest change I did this year.
Instead of did but without choice is being emotionally vulnerable.

4. Best decision I made this year.
Generally becoming a better muslim by setting a routine//daily goals & tried very hard although imperfect to stick with it such as sadaqah mathurat 2 times a day, tilawah & hafazan & to wake up for tahajud everyday just to thank Allah for blessing me with everything He has given in life including the biggest test which made me stronger & more striving to become a better person. Also making constant dua to really letting go of something (more specifically is someone) and this time around Allah directly answer all my dua, which today I finally get my relief. Farewell to you. Alhamdulillah.

5. Best single achievement I made this year.
Solo travel to Medan & really travelling solo made a big difference. A deff eye opener.

Continue writing at 6 pm...

6. Who helped you get through 2018.
Really all help comes from Allah, and I owe so much through the people that He sent especially my dad and I've grown closer to my mom which if things never happen I'll never be closer to my mom. So Alhamdulillah for that.

7. Which worry was unnecessary this year?
Although I think it's necessary but I don't think it was right to overworry things that Allah has already set. One day there will be someone who truly loves me for me and Allah knows when the best time is. I just have to live life happy being single which I forgot but actually love to be single & just focus becoming a better person before actually meeting anyone.

8. How did you grow emotionally this year?
I guess you have to break yourself into pieces first before becoming incredibly strong. Generally learn to detach from worldly things, although it's some people I think I really need in life so I don't really want them to leave yet but learning over and over again that everything is Allah's and truely if we did our best we can meet again in Jannah. For now, I pray always that especially my family to be kept safe under His care & when the time come for us to really part is that we're surely meet in Jannah. So for that reason also, I'm really striving to be a better person & constantly making dua that the people in my life will always be better muslims too.

9. Happiest moment of 2018.
Umrah with family. Wallahi that's the best gift ever. I hope can do it again. Spending my birthday with family. I think that's the second best gift I ever received.

10. Saddest moment of 2018.
Failing to protect the one I wanted to protect and letting go (I cried almost every day since that day).

Every year things get a bit better along with the bad bits. But Allah knows what is best. I just need to pray & strive.

Until we met again in my memories, farewell 2018.
This time (as) S.

No comments:

Post a Comment