Tbh, I don't feel like updating but I still I feel obligated to do. I regret had to private my blogs for reason, and these days I'm just wondering if I should just like write a journal instead of blogging. This been on my mind, because of my style of blogging and for privacy. It's just that I love blogging still, and it's always better to keep things virtual so I don't have to worry of my journal to get lost or something.
Still, that's that.
Aidil Adha is less than a few days now, so everyone's at home. H has got his university offer, UPM but changed to UTeM, my father's uni. I guess everyone is as normal, but me? Idk. Normal but weird, haha. Gosh, I love my family Ya Allah, I don't think without them I could bring myself back. I'm so grateful.
Lazy update,
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment