And the semester is ending too, my first paper is in another two days which I just started studying 30 minutes ago.
Honestly, I don't know what I should blog. My life? Well, it's changing.
Ahah, maybe I should tell you guys my Ramadhan plan.
It's not something special but every Ramadhan since I was in form 2, I tried to finish the whole Qu'ran starting from the first juzu' to the last. Of course I failed during my first two years trying. But I was persistant about it, and it become my constant Ramadhan goals.
I also want to be a better person by being closer to the Qu'ran. Everytime reading, I don't know I feel calm, relaxed, like it's only me and the Qu'ran, no rush.
As well, for my other goals it's pretty similar to everyone else.
Oh and something I've been practicing is calling my family everyday, it might seem absurd to some but I was that person that too into doing something else when I'm in other place, that I don't contact my family as often. I figure I should care about them more, reminding that I'm here for them, that I don't mind being contact everyday other than every week. That's something I learnt during the past 1 week PRU holiday. Maybe I should blog about it. Maybe. :)
Wheras for my 'love life', I am certainly in love, keeping myself closer to God. *winks* While that's my intention, I'm still gonna be single for a while.
I need to go for my Zohr prayer, Ramadhan goals right?
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment