To be honest, I'm a little upset.
Cause I haven't been blogging as much.
Yes, I've been the busiest since the degree. First year was just nice for me.
Taking 10 subjects isn't a joke. And needed to be taken seriously. So for any of my juniors please think and choose wisely.
Still I manage to be active in social events which is crazy. Even some of my friends said that to me. But sometimes, other than pharmacy studies are important to me. Which one of it is keeping the promises with my friends. Although sometime, I need to put a mental note to reply to all personal messages now. Sometimes I post it on my board so I don't forget.
Nevertheless, it's a very fun period for me. I enjoyed many lovely and new experience like cooking with my fiends, visit with the nuclear kids, randomly going out to eat with my classmates, being pubpro team, playing Carrom for the first time, pr team for a national competition, cleaning the musolla, travelling KL alone (hrmm.. maybe I should blog about this) and constantly keep in touch with my International friends (which is weird like example for somehow we didn't talk for 2 weeks, and they would say it's been a long time since we'd talk. For me that's kinda weird and sweet, cause even I don't do that with my Malaysian friends. Haha. )
What I learn the most this semester is prorities, like some things I had to let go like going to KL to met my International friends who came to Malaysia, going to one of my closest cousin's wedding (which I can't go due to class and IBG), see our batch video during AGM (cause I had discussion), significantly less time to study and blogging cause eventhough I'm on my laptop most of the time it's because of work.
This semester also signifies a lot of last minute one night pull over assignments works and so on. Even I'm wondering why I'm still blogging now. Haha.
The next week is no joke.
2 Lab Report Due.
1 Coursework.
2 Presentations.
1 Viva.
and... 4 Quizzes (some got 5, the additional one is a reattempt quiz)!
Which I expect to not finish study for most of the quiz. Haha.
Next blog post (probably) What travelling alone as a muslim Malaysian girl in KL feels like and My first OSCE experience (which left me with mix feelings). Interesting, right?
And I wouldn't say this enough. But thank you, thank you so much for those who are reading my blog and still with cause honestly getting 10 views per post is already overwhelming that there is someone in this world in this world is reading my blog. Maybe I should do a giveway? What do you think? :D
Love you guys!
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment