Friday, 8 April 2016

So proud. :)

My adik, H is on the newspaper guys!!

Omo. I'm so proud.

Like 3/4 of the page is about him.

And his face is all over it.

He got into news for being a young writer who have fans all over the world. (#soproud #unlikeme #seriouslydoesanyonereadmywritings? #younowknowwheremywritingtalentwalkoff #justkidding)
(I'm gonna give pictures and links soon.)

It like Wednesday ago. I was so eager on writing that very day, but I couldn't since FRC organized a taalim which is Daebak! 

The support was tremendous until we need to fetch several more chairs as there were not enough room to sit. Well.. The speaker is a famous person (Shukery somtin2, penulis tarbiyah sentap.)

His talk.. Is kinda catchy for adolescence like us, he made a lot of jokes but still the knowledge still be presented.

The talk was about Love. Aha, you're right, so that's why we got a lot of students coming down despite Thursday was the interview day for Medic.

And for the today, I just wanna cry buckets after finishing presenting EAW, and my Bio 2 Test 2.

I'm so gonna be dead,
The Girl in A Hood.

P/S : Tomorrow, there's the 2nd session for Ibadah camp. I felt so bersalah cause lambat buka WhatsApp utk susun kerusi. I'm so sorry guys. TT.TT

No comments:

Post a Comment